среда, 15 октября 2008 г.

autoshops




So I realized that I havenapos;t updated the world with my life lately. I think the world needs these updates sometimes.

First, Iapos;ve finally got moved out of my old place into my new place with Jamie. Things couldnapos;t be better. Jamie really is one of the best roommates a person could have. Sheapos;s been great, and so far weapos;ve been getting along swimmingly. The place is awesome, Jamie just put up shelves for my DVDs so theyapos;re displayed lovingly in the room. Weapos;re working on getting bookends, and we went to the antique fair and found some bronzed baby shoe bookends. I love the eclecticness of the decor.

Second, I am indeed dating someone new. Itapos;s been about two months now, and Tom is wonderful and amazing. He lives in the city, so Iapos;ve been spending a good deal of time up there. He has the best group of friends, and itapos;s always funny that when we end up going out Iapos;m usually the only American around. Iapos;m extremely glad that I met him, and I hope that things continue to work as well as they have been We have a trip planned to Phoenix for Thanksgiving, and heapos;s coming to Alaska for Christmas. Iapos;m hoping to be able to visit London with him sometime next year.

Third, school is going well. Iapos;m making progress toward figuring out out to classify proteins based on my data. Iapos;ve used kmeans clustering for some of it, and I got decent results, but I really think Iapos;m going to need to use Gaussian Mixtures to characterize it better. I also think that instead of just using the two features that I started with, I could add in other features like the phi and psi torsion angles to get a better separation between some of the harder clusters to discern.

Fourth, Jamie, Mindy, and I have been embarking on a sushi tour of Santa Cruz. Santa Cruz is full of sushi restaurants, and since Mindy is moving from Santa Cruz next month, we decided to try a different one every week. First it was I Love Sushi, then Pink Godzilla and Benten. This week is Takara then Paradise Sushi. Thereapos;s not much time after that, so weapos;ll have to choose one more good one, then maybe Jamie and I will continue on without her. Or switch to a Thai tour. Iapos;m not sure.

Thatapos;s about it. Lifeapos;s been good, but I wish I had more time for more of my friends. Iapos;m hoping that Iapos;ll be able to start squeezing more in soon

couple gift matching pair, autoshops, autoshot, autoshot camcorder rca.



Комментариев нет: